Our approach to team based volunteering
As one of the benefits of membership, Telco Together’s member organisations can participate in team based corporate volunteering programs. We will work with your organisation to develop and manage a calendar of volunteering events. These opportunities create significant value to your organisation, staff, and the charities we work with.
Charities must meet strict criteria in order to be selected by Telco Together as a program partner.
Charities must have:
- An established corporate volunteering program
- A volunteer manager who ensures volunteers are suitably managed and inducted
- Appropriate insurance, safety and supervision
We also assess each charity against other criteria, including:
- Cost of participation (if any)
- Size of groups, available days/times, location
- Registration process, including the need for working with children and police checks
- Alignment with causes supported by Telco Together and our member organisations
If possible, Telco Together staff attend the volunteering programs (in particular the first visit) to ensure that all measures are in place for a safe, fun and meaningful volunteering experience.
We encourage all attendees to provide us with feedback to ensure that they have been treated with respect, feel valued and have been able to contribute in the best way possible.
To find out more about our Corporate Volunteering program, please email us at [email protected]
We provide all volunteers with the opportunity to give us confidential feedback on their experience. We also encourage them to share photos and stories from their day to help engage their colleagues in future volunteering events.
If you would like to contact us about our volunteering program, or to provide feedback about your own experiences, please email [email protected]org
For more information or to learn more
about Telco Together please get in touch.