How would you like to boost the value of your charitable donations by 30% without any additional cost to you? Workplace Giving is a simple and effective way to donate to charity through automated payroll deductions.
- It’s effective: your dollar goes further by keeping fundraising administration costs down, so charities receive more funds
- It’s easy and flexible: you choose how much you want to give, and your payroll department will organise it
- It’s convenient: donating reduces your taxable income, and there’s no need for you to keep receipts
- It’s safe: your personal details are protected as donations are made through your employer, not via a charity
* Exact figures are dependent on the your ATO personal tax bracket
When you sign up for Workplace Giving through Telco Together, 100% of your donation goes directly to our four Community Partners. These are innovative Australian charity organisations that operate across the areas of Indigenous communities, homelessness and food security, youth mental health, and unemployment and disadvantage.
Fill out our online enquiry form, and we’ll get in touch with your employer directly to help you get set up. No donations will be deducted from your pay until your employer has confirmed your registration.