This financial year, thanks to our generous donors we have contributed a total of $213,000 towards Beacon Foundation, Reach Out Australia and Red Dust Role Models. This substantial amount allows each of these organisations to achieve;
- Continued research and development as part of the production of high-quality preventative and impactful mental health resources to young people all around Australia.
- Continued provision of enriching identity programs
- Continued trust of the connection between targeted youth and charity groups
As we come to the end of 2022 Financial Year, I’d like to take a moment to share with you some special TTF highlights and exciting celebratory events coming up. First of all we are excited about;
- Telco Together Foundation’s 10th year anniversary; a momentous time for reflecting on our history and celebrating our achievements in our decade long journey. Keep an eye out in our social pages for some amazing reflections over the previous 10 years as we plan for an end of year celebration.
- ACOMMs 2022 Awards; one of our most successful networking and fundraising events and the event where we launched back in 2012…
What better way to celebrate 10 years in operation than to be recognised for our Fundraising Impact through Technology at the Fundraising Institute of Australia 2022 Awards.
We are so thankful to be recognised for our collaborative work with customers and employees utilising on-bill/payslip technologies in creative and meaningful ways through our Small Change Big Change member’s program. Providing donors the convenience upon their monthly bill or payslip to add a small dollar that goes directly to charities that align with their values has proven award winning and it goes without saying we are so thankful for each and every generous donor that has signed up!
Together we look forward to continuing the Small Change Big Change momentum in driving mental health wellbeing, positive sense of self and connection beyond connectivity in our young Australians.
In the past six weeks, 17 telco service providers, whose stakeholders comprise over 70% of Australia’s telecommunications consumers and the majority of the industry’s employees, have taken action against domestic and family violence (DFV).
We are committed to continuously improving our support for DFV customer and employee victim-survivors and people within their support network and encourage everyone to get involved today!
There is a lot of noise in the world right now, some good and some terrible, I do hope you can take a moment to appreciate the goodness around you and focus on ensuring enough space in your day is given for yourself.
Thank you for your dedicated support and keeping up to date with us – for more information on the latest news follow us on social media. To continue to do the important work that we do, we need your support. You support in the form of membership and getting involved in our programs. To find out more please send an email to [email protected]